There’s going to come a time in your homeowning life when you’re going to remodel your bathrooms.
From flooring to sinks, to the type of tub that you’ve got, there’s always more work to do in a bathroom. One of the more crucial decisions you’ll have to make is regarding your shower doors.
At Atlantic Glass, we’re huge proponents of glass shower doors and enclosures. In this post, we’re going to discuss a few of the countless benefits that glass doors provide over shower curtains and help to give you an idea of which type of doors might suit your bathroom.
Life’s too short to feel uncomfortable in your shower. Go with glass doors and you won’t regret it.
Why Shower Curtains Aren’t Cutting It Anymore
The simple truth of the matter is that shower curtains are a thing of the past. They don’t keep the water contained and the result usually ends up being damage to your walls and floors. If you’re afraid of mold and mildew appearing in the dark corners of your bathroom, then you need to go with glass.
Aside from the danger of mold, you might even be susceptible to some leaking and flooding with old-style shower curtains. If you’re remodeling an older house, there are always cracks and crevices that water can get into, so it might end up affecting your other rooms as well.
The Many Benefits of Glass Shower Doors
Glass shower doors don’t just look better than shower curtains, they do a better job of protecting your walls and your privacy. Here are some of the other benefits that you’ll see when you install a glass shower door from Atlantic Glass:
- They allow a flow of light that you can’t get with a shower curtain. This is important if your daily routine includes shaving and getting ready while you shower.
- Glass shower doors can actually make your bathroom seem larger. A closed shower curtain completely blocks off all of the sightlines, but with glass, you can let the room breathe a little bit. When you’re dealing with a small bathroom, this perk is invaluable.
- Shower curtains are hard to clean, so most people don’t even bother doing it. Glass shower doors can be sprayed and wiped down with a cleaner like with any other surface in your bathroom. This way, you can be more hygienic in the place where that matters the most.
- You’ve also got a lot of flexibility when it comes to size. Our glass shower enclosures will come specially fitted for your tub, so you don’t have to worry about figuring that out yourself.
- You only have to buy it once!
You Know What to Do
The choice is obvious. If you want the cleaner, more attractive, and easier option for your bathrooms, get glass shower doors. Contact us today at Atlantic Glass to get a quote or consult with one of our dedicated professionals and turn your bathroom into a place that you love instead of a place you tolerate.